1 Hundeerziehungshalsband DogCare
1.1 remote control
3.1 Please charge the devices for 2 hours or more each time.
3.2 Match the remote control to the receiver:
3.3 Add multiple recipients:
3.4 Elimination of all matching recipients:
3.5 Configuration of Static Layers:
5Using the Receiver Collar
7.1 About you and the product:
7.2 For the welfare of your dog:
10 product specifications
11Frequently Asked Questions
13 related posts
- remote control
- The neck
Charge the devices for 2 hours or more at a time.
Remote control:Charge the device until the battery icon on the screen shows full bars.
Receptor:Charge the device until the red LED turns green. The remote control display also shows full bars.
Match the remote control to the receiver:
*You can skip this step as the device is already paired by default.
Connect the receiver to a power source via the USB cable, the matching mode can only be activated during charging.
Press and hold the channel change/adjust button for 5 seconds. The receiver will vibrate and beep to indicate the match is complete.
If the match is successful, you will see a “1” (or the following number) in the channel view.
Adding multiple recipients:
Plug your additional receiver into a power source. Press and hold the channel change/adjust button for 5 seconds (repeat steps 2.1 and 2.2). The channel display shows the consecutive number of the new receiver.
Monitoring:Only connect 1 receiver at a time, not all at the same time, or the remote control will combine all receivers into one channel.
Delete all matching recipients:
Simultaneously press and hold the Static Fader Enable button and the Beep button for 8 seconds. The channel display is set to "0" by default. Note: Make sure all receivers you want to kill have power and are in range so the receivers can receive the kill command.
Configuration of the static levels:
While holding down the static level activation button, slowly rotate the static level until the digit on the display reaches the correct force.
The recommended static force starts at "10". This is the least sensation your dog can feel. The correct static level depends on an individual basis that you need to find out based on your dog's reactions. Static sensitivity depends on your dog's size and weight, amount of hair and evenness.
Vibrationsmodus:Press the vibration button and the receiver will vibrate once; Press and hold the button and the vibration will stop.
Ace mode:Press the beep button and the receiver will emit a “beep” sound; Press and hold the button and the "beep" sound will be heard.
Static stimulation mode:Press the static button and the receiver will deliver static stimulation to the user.
Do not hold the button down as it is not recommended to give your dog a prolonged shock. However, the static will automatically shut off after 4 seconds to prevent accidental damage to your pet.
Channel change:Press the channel change button to choose which receiver you want to control if you have more than one receiver paired.
Using the Receiver Collar
- Thread the collar through the receiver.
- If your dog has thick hair, part the hair on the electrodes with a comb so it can reach the skin.
- When using the collar, the grip is better if you can put a finger under it.
- Silicone caps can relieve the feeling of static electricity, you have to decide whether you need to wear them. Soft caps also protect your dog from direct contact with the metal electrodes, which in some cases can cause some dogs discomfort.
- Rewarding your dog with food usually gives you the best result.
- Do not use the device on dogs under 6 months old, older, pregnant, easily frightened, aggressive, in heat, elderly and in poor health.
- Use verbal commands first and only follow a corrective prompt when necessary. Be consistent with your verbal commands and always use the same words. Work with your pet on one behavior at a time to avoid confusion and frustration. Use as little stimulation as possible and only reinforce verbal commands when necessary.
- Don't overcorrect your dog.
- For example, use beeps as a warning by pressing the Beep button. The dog will become accustomed to the beep that precedes the corrective stimulus and will soon learn to recognize the beep along with your verbal command as a warning.
- Do not rely solely on this product to train your dog. Some dogs do not respond to this product. We cannot guarantee the effectiveness of this or any other trainer on your dog. If your dog shows signs of growling, snarling, biting, or whipping while wearing the collar, stop using it immediately and contact a professional trainer for advice.
About you and the product:
- It is strictly forbidden to open the receiver in any situation. This is likely to affect the waterproof function and void the product warranty.
- Please use the complete set of remote control and receivers, do not use any other product that matches the receiver.
- If you want to test the product, please use a professional testing device. Do not test with your hands to avoid accidental injury.
- If you find water in the charging port, please clean it before charging.
- Warning, environmental interference can cause the product to malfunction. For example places with high-voltage installations, transmission towers, thunderstorms, large buildings and strong electromagnetic interference.
- Both the remote control and the receiver have an automatic power-saving mode. They go to sleep mode if not used for 5 minutes.
- The included collar is a basic accessory and not necessarily suitable for all types of dog breeds. Any collar no wider than 24mm, less than 5mm thick and made of soft material can replace the current collar.
For the benefit of your dog:
- The receiver collar is not an ordinary collar and is not recommended to be worn when walking the dog.(If you do this while pulling, the dog could be injured due to the protruding electrodes on the receiver.)
- Do not wear the collar for more than 12 hours as this may cause a rash or discomfort on your dog's skin.
- Do not allow children or anyone with little or no dog training experience to handle this training set.
- To ensure normal diving function, put the waterproof rubber cap over the charging port.
- Static stimulation is not a pleasant experience for any dog. Punishment is a tough way to train a dog. Always praise and encourage your dog for good behavior.
Monitoring:With anti-malfunction design, the static function will always cut off after 4 seconds, this is a precautionary measure to prevent accidental button pressing and animal abuse.
- The remote control/receiver runs out of power quickly; Is not loading
Make sure the charger and remote control/receiver are properly connected. Please try another Android universal USB cable for charging.
- Static is very weak or completely free of static; Static mode does not affect my dog.
Please make sure the receiver has enough power (if the battery is low, the shock will not work); Only the two electrodes are touched by the dog at the same time.
skin shock will work; Try increasing the static value above 45. If the dog has long hair, you must part the dog's hair to touch the electrodes.
- The remote control/receiver does not respond
Charge the remote control/receiver and make sure they have enough power. Check the button lock (on the left side of the remote control) and unlock the remote control. When the remote control is locked,
A lock icon will appear on the screen. If you try the above methods and it still fails, please remove all matches and reconnect the remote control to the receivers.
- The receiver is fully loaded, but the remote controlThe screen still shows that the receiver is emptyBattery.
Turn the remote control off and on again.
- Error combining receiver with remote control
Make sure the receiver is connected to a power source (charge mode can only be activated while charging).
You must switch channels more than 5 seconds, otherwise the match will fail. If it still fails after trying the above, please contact us email@example.comTo confirm whether the receiver and remote control are different versions, we will solve it for you.
- Training mode does not sync even in very loud modeshort distance
Make sure there is no strong signal interference in your area. The range of the remote control can
Operating Environment and Maintenance
Do not use the product under the following circumstances:
- Do not operate devices in temperatures of 104°F or higher, as operation in such high temperatures reduces battery performance.
- Do not use the remote control in snow, as this may cause water droplets and damage the controller.
- Do not use the device in places with strong electromagnetic interference. This will severely affect the performance of the product.
- Avoid dropping devices on hard surfaces and applying excessive force to them.
- Avoid using the devices in environments flooded with corrosive chemicals, as this may cause discoloration, warping, or cracks on the outside of the devices.
- When not in use, clean the remote control and receiver with a mild detergent. Turn off the remote control, lock the keypad, put the rubber cap on the receiver charger on the door, and store in a cool, dry place.
- During cleaning, wipe with a soft cloth and neutral detergent. Do not use hard brushes that could scratch the surface of the device.
- If the receiver is dirty, replace the rubber cap on the charging port
- This product is a professional dog training tool and should not be used for any other purpose. Do not violate local laws when using this product.
DOG TRAINING COLLARDogCare Dog Training Collar Owner's Manual -Download [optimized]
DogCare Dog Training Collar Owner's Manual -To dispose
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the receiver charged?
The receiver is charged via a USB cable, which is included in the package.
How do I charge the remote control?
The remote is charged via a USB cable, which is included in the package.
How is the necklace charged?
The necklace is charged via a USB cable, which is included in the package.
How long does loading take?
It takes 2 hours to fully charge the collar.
How long does it take to charge the remote control?
It takes 2 hours to fully charge the remote control.
How long does it take to charge the receiver?
It takes 2 hours to fully charge the receiver.
How long does it take to get a full battery?
A full battery lasts 30 days. Please note that a new battery only lasts 10 days before being recharged. This is normal and does not indicate a defective device. If you use your remote frequently, we recommend purchasing an extra battery for backup purposes. We also recommend that you use your remote at least once every 10 days to ensure your device stays charged and ready to use at all times. If you are not going to be using your remote control for a long period of time, we recommend that you completely remove the batteries from the remote control and store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and away from heat sources such as radiators or fireplaces. This helps prevent damage from battery leakage or corrosion in the remote control over time. We also recommend replacing the batteries every 6 months if they have not been used or stored properly. If your device is still failing after following these instructions, please contact us directly via email or call our 24/7 Customer Support Hotline (Toll Free) +1-888-965-7705 (International) +852-965 -7705 (Hong Kong) .
Do dog trainers recommend electric collars?
You should only consider using a shock collar to train your dog once you have reached the limits of positive reinforcement, and even then only after enlisting the help and experience of a professional trainer or veterinarian.
Are Vibrating Dog Collars Cruel?
Will a vibration collar harm my dog? Not! Vibrating collars simply send a buzzing sound down your dog's throat.
Why isn't the My Dog Care electric collar working?
Make sure the batteries in both the collar and transmitter are charged. Low battery charge can result in erratic operation. Make sure both parts are turned on and the device is properly synced so the collar will receive a signal from the transmitter.
Can electric collars cause brain damage?
Many ask: Can electric collars cause brain damage in dogs? No, although it can make existing problems worse, brain damage is not a side effect of a shock collar.
Can a dog sleep with an electric collar?
While collars are essential for maintaining dog tags, make sure your dog is also microchipped so you can still identify them in an emergency if you remove your pup's collar at night. In summary, letting your dog sleep with the collar on is very bad.
Dogcare dog training collar instruction manual
Dog Grooming Dog Training Collar User Manual Remote Control Display Package Contents Remote Control Receiver Collar USB Cable...
Instructions for use shock collar dog training collar
Shock Collar Dog Training Collar User Manual FAQ Q: The length of the PU belt collar? A: 27.5…
Red Dog User Manual Elog RD0001
Red Dog Elog RD0001 User Manual - Download [optimized]Red Dog Elog RD0001 User Manual - Download
Instructions for use PATPET A01 Bark Control Collar
PATPET Bark Control Collar User Manual A01 The Evolution of the Remote Control Dog Collar https://patpet.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org @PatpetDogCollar